Here are some of our favourites from our Holiday Collection:
1. Add some green into your home with our Moss Trees. The moss design creates an ancient and raw ambience, while maintaining the nostalgic Christmas tree design dear to all our hearts.
2. We love this Pine Cone Ornament. As if plucked from the forest floor and dipped in champagne luster, these botanically accurate pine cone ornaments make delightful holiday decorations. Delicately hand crafted in India, display them on a tree, garland, or in a bowl as part of a festive grouping.
3. Our Whimsical Golden Bird Ornament is a staple in holiday themed decor. With the great deal of turtle dove references in Christmas music and movies, it’s only fair to add this precious rustic piece to your home.
4. Our Silver Heart Cluster is perfect for your garland, or hung from your favourite wreath for decoration. The simple gold heart design provides a rustic and majestic addition to this festive season!
5. Hanging stockings just got more fun with this cute Bunny Stocking Hanger! It’s homely brass colour and design reminds us of the mystical adventures of Alice in Wonderland.
6. Enjoy the tactile pleasure of our wooden Tassel Blessing Beads. A symbol of love, luck and meditation, these wooden bead strands are accentuated by a thick cotton tassel. Drape them over a mirror, vessel, hook, or coffee table, or display on your most inspired "shelfie".
7. This Woodland Horse makes a lovely, traditional decorative piece for the holiday season. The memory of little hands ripping through colourful gift wraps to reveal a smooth wooden horse is a comforting image of joy. Add this nostalgic piece to your home to re-kindle that childlike holiday joy!
8. The holidays are a perfect opportunity to bring some of the beauty winter nature offers us into your home. Create wreaths and arrangements with pine cones, blueberries, and greenery like this one: Winter Sprigs.
9. Check out this soft, minimal reindeer Stag Pillow. Throw it on your bed, or your living room chairs and couches to spread that holiday cheer all over your house.