The summer season inspires us to create a "campagne française" feel in our homes. We love this look's focus on muted tones and natural materials. One of the ways to achieve this timeless look is with linen!
From the kitchen to the bathroom, linen accents bring a traditional and refined feel to your space that won't clash with your existing pieces or style. 🤍
Kitchen & Dining
1. Linen Tea Towels: These pure linen tea towels are the perfect way to add some charm to your kitchen! Pair multiple patterns to complete this campagne française look! Available in Cheese & Wine patterns.
1. Polka Dot Napkins: These adorable neutral napkins bring a playful element to your table setting.
2. Outdoor Superglass: Our absolute summer essential! Made of recycled plastic, Superglass insulates four times better than traditional glassware and keeps drinks colder, longer- perfect for those hot summer afternoons! It’s also practically indestructible and won’t scratch or shatter even when thrown around.
3. Sophie Conran Dish Set: Sophisticated and practical, these dishes are beautifully designed and simple enough to mix and match with your napkins and placemats!
Planning an outdoor picnic? Add a woven basket to bring along and complete the look!
1. Anne Baskets: Elevate your home storage with these round baskets. Handwoven out of natural fibres, these jute-and-cotton baskets of varying sizes feature a distinctive two-tone woven design, accented with sturdy jute handles – perfect for carrying or storing linens, towels, throws and more.
2. Lucia Woven Baskets: These woven decorative storage baskets are practical and make a stylish addition for your home décor. Plus, they have handles for easy portability! Available in three sizes.
3. Pacific Baskets: The square shape of the Pacific woven baskets adds a modern feel to a traditional design. Also available in three sizes to layer!
1. Linen Guest Towel: We love the sophisticated look of these natural linen tea towels. The contrasting vertical stripes add a traditional and refined element to your tablescape.
2. Compagnie de Provence Shea Soap: Our favourite soap is now available in a new scent! With delicate notes of white flowers over sweet musk, the encounter of the iconic liquid Marseille soap's efficiency with the softness of shea butter- dreamy! Made in a cauldron according to tradition and enriched with nourishing shea butter, this soap changes into a lightweight and creamy foam to gently cleanse the skin without drying it out. An essential for the kitchen or bathroom!
3. Striped Linen Tea Towels: Beautiful draped over your countertop and practical enough for everyday use. These 100% stone-washed linen tea towels are luxurious with exceptional absorbency and an unrefined, natural feel. Stone-washing is a textile process where the item is literally washed with stones to give it softness and a worn-in look.
We hope you enjoy the summer days ahead and embrace the warmth and beauty that surrounds us!
Accents for Living