Your cart is currently empty.0
We have all been spending so much time cooped up in our homes these days. Many of us are itching to get outside and prep our outdoor spaces for the warmer weather. Now that the sunshine has been making a more regular appearance, we are ready to get out there. So if you are like us, and are looking for a few new pieces to spruce up your outdoor space, check out some of our favourites below. Plus, we are adding new things to our online shop almost every day. So be sure to keep checking in to find more lovely things to make your home even more beautiful (both inside & out).
1. It's always a great idea to get some inspiration before you begin a new design project. We recommend browsing Pinterest, scrolling your favourite interior designer's Instagram page or reading some Blogs. Here is some of our inspiration for this season:
2. Extend your living space by creating a comfortable and stylish seating area outdoors. Check out some of our favourites below, and click each image to get more info on material, size, and fabric options.
3. Soon are the days of outdoor family dinners and BBQs! Check out a few of our gorgeous outdoor dining, side and coffee tables below.
4. Need a new Outdoor Rug? We have lots that are both stylish and durable for outdoor scenarios.
5. What takes your outdoor space from good to great? Those finishing touches. It is all in the details. Consider pieces like lighting, decor, accessories, pots, cushions and baskets. Remember, this is an extension of your indoor living space, so don't be afraid to add pieces that show your personal style.